- Size : 35.5 cm diameter x 14 cm height
- knowns as ‘Pransornnarai’ in Thai, ‘Agave Sisalana’ (Sisal) commonly plant and grown in Huahin, Prachaobkirikan province. It cultivated as a source of fibre used in the production of twine, ropes, carpet, mat and handicrafts because of its strength, durability, ability to stretch.
- Handcrafted and delicately woven sisal created with generation of knowledge from locals. Exquisite design and quality for modern consumers.
- Finest every stich and braid wide brim woven hat for all occasions wearing.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand, therefore it might be slightly variation in dimensions, texture, color, pattern and technique of weaving.
How to care.