- Size : 47 cm diameter x 21 cm height
- knowns as ‘Pransornnarai’ in Thai, ‘Agave Sisalana’ (Sisal) commonly plant and grown in Huahin, Prachaobkirikan province. It cultivated as a source of fibre used in the production of twine, ropes, carpet, mat and handicrafts because of its strength, durability, ability to stretch.
- Handcrafted and delicately woven sisal created with generation of knowledge from locals. Exquisite design and quality for modern consumers.
- Finest every stich and braid wide brim woven hat looks perfectly with your summer outfits.
- Due to each artisanal handcraft is made 100% by hand , size and color might be slightly variation in dimensions , texture , color , pattern , technique of weaving and dimension.
How to care.